Saturday, July 6, 2013

Home decor " Buddha heads collection"

Hello everyone,
I hope that everyone had a great and safe 4th of July.
Today post is a little different then what I normally blog about.
I wanted to share with you my Buddha collection.I know that this is not for everyone .
I've  always enjoyed mixing oriental inspired pieces with chic modern pieces .My collection might seem like a lot of Buddha heads but I spread them around the house.I display them on my bookcase,shelfs,bathroom shelving and on a tray that lives on top of my black and white ottoman in my living room.I love decorating  .I will be doing some decor and organizing videos and blog post.
I hope this gives you some ideas.I want to invite you to think outside the box and mixed different items to say a story.hope you guys enjoy.hugs and love ❤liz

No comments: