Saturday, February 2, 2013

Red & burnt orange accessories ...For winter

Just another manic MondayHello ladies,
 Just a small post on this great collage of  eye candy.These red and burnt orange accessories are so much in trend right now.If you read my previous posts then you know I've declare my self as a handbag fanatic well those are not exactly the words I used but you get the idea. So you know what I'am going to say right? I LOVE THIS BAG!!! I don't discriminate I love brand names or forever 21 bags .Dont matter I love my bags.Tell me what is your favorite bag.Till next most . Stay fabulous ! 




Woolrich crop top / rag & bone knit top / Proenza Schouler short mini skirt, $465 / High heel shoes, $105 / 3.1 Phillip Lim zippered tote bag, $700 / Eddie Borgo , $190 / Jimmy Choo , $235 / Soft winter colors

No comments: