Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Must-Have Fall Blazers

Must-Have Fall BlazersHi every one ,
Today I want to share with you these beautiful blazers for the fall.like always you can dress them up or dress them down.When buying a blazer they don't have to be this expensive .You can find really nice ones in target, H&M and  forever  21 and if you want to step it up a little you can find some fabulous blazer at Zara , Free people and club Monaco. Those are just a few places that come to mind. I'am sure they have some great local stores where you live.  let me know where you get your blazers. Give me some ideas on how to pair  these blazers with. I would love your input on your style. 



Donna Karan military jacket, $1,000 / 3.1 Phillip Lim 3 1 phillip lim / Topshop / rag & bone gold blazer / Vivienne Westwood Red Label flannel jacket / Smythe wool blazer, $445 / Haider Ackermann , $1,155 / Balmain , $3,150 / Wallis fitted blazer

No comments: