Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My coffee station nook tour

Hi everyone ,
once  again  I'am  inviting  you  to  my home. today  will be somewhat a short video, according to my standards or what I'am use to filming . I hope you can grab a cup of coffee or tea and join me on this small tour. I hope my home series give you some ideas or  inspirations. Today I'll be sharing with you my coffee station / nook. nothing fancy .I have a small coffee maker .No Kurig.Sorry ! Don't forget to join me on my YouTube channel , Pinterest and Instagram same name for all of these platforms  :glizdiamond . Also I'am super excited to say we have our own little eBay store : glizdiamond-alexis  feel free to explore .I have  new, vintage and  gently used items for sale. please spread the love come visit in any of these places.Till the next time. Much love ❤️Liz

No comments: